Henri Godfrin, Grenoble
Eddy Collin, Grenoble
Ahmad Sultan, Grenoble
Alphons de Waele, Eindhoven
Christian Enss, Heidelberg
Alexander Feher, Kosice
A.T.A.M de Waele, Eindhoven
C. Enss, Heidelberg
A. Feher, Kosice
H. Godfrin, Grenoble
M. Paalanen, Helsinki
G.R.P. Pickett, Lancaster
S. Vieira, Madrid
Dear Cryocourse participant,
We have the pleasure to welcome you to the Marie Curie Cryoconference QFS2010 – Grenoble. This event has been made possible thanks to the funds remaining at the end of the "CRYOCOURSE" EU program, carried by CNRS (Grenoble) and Aalto University (Helsinki), together with the Cryocourse European Advisory Committee. We would like to remind you the characteristics of this Event :
1) Cryoconference-QFS2010-Grenoble is a side-meeting of QFS2010.
2) Its formal structure is identical to that of the Madrid and Kosice "Cryoconferences" : 5 days, general presentations by senior scientists and contributions by Cryocourse students. The general presentations will be common with QFS2010 "Review Talks".
3) Special Cryocourse meeting and poster halls (Salons “Mont Blanc”, upper floor), will be dedicated to host the Cryocourse presentations and discussions. Please display your poster in the Cryocourse room immediately after you check-in.
4) The objective of this Cryoconference is to allow young researchers to benefit from all the advantages of the "Cryocourses" and QFS2010. Meeting with other young scientists from different countries is particularly valuable for your research career.
5) Cryocourse senior scientists (Mikko Paalanen, Fons de Waele, Sano Feher, Christian Enss and myself) will take care of the Cryoconference organization, and be available to help the Cryocourse participants. This means discussing the posters, establishing scientific discussions and answering your questions. Please participate to the discussion meetings, held every day between 13:00 and 14:00 hs in the Cryocourse rooms (Salon Mont Blanc).
We would really like that you feel that you benefited from something special during this meeting.
With the best wishes of the Cryocourse organisers,
H. Godfrin, Cryocourse coordinator